If you are over-assessed, we can help you lower your assessment and thereby lower your real estate taxes. Property Tax Savers, Inc. has been challenging property tax assessments for over 21 years helping thousands of people lower their assessments, and thereby the real estate taxes, on their properties. We have obtained reductions for over 99.5% of our clients.
How Would You Know If Your Real Estate Taxes Are Too High????
Email me at PropertyTaxSaver@aol.com for a free analysis of you your assessment. If you have a case, we’re here to help you.
What Makes Us Different From Other Companies????
- Property Tax Savers, Inc. has been in business for 22 years
- We have over a 99.5% success rate
- Each consultant has agreed not to take on more than 200 cases per year (except under extreme conditions, and never more than 210 under any conditions)
- We have never had a case dismissed on a technicality
- We do not take frivolous cases – if you are not over-assessed, we will not represent you
- We have always been part of the solution to fair assessments, not Part of the Problem
Many former assessors, and some current assessors challenge assessments as well. One asks, “Who better than a retired assessor?”. Our answer, the people who NEVER LOST A CASE to him.
If your property assessment is too high, we look forward to helping you lower it.
Property Tax Savers, Inc. represents property owners who are over-assessed, and thereby pay higher real estate taxes than they should. We will file all necessary appeals, including Board of Assessment Review petitions, Small Claims Assessment Review petitions, we negotiate with your assessor, and work with trusted appraisers on your behalf. If you are paying real estate taxes that are too high, in Westchester County or in Putnam County, contact Property Tax Savers, Inc. and we will do all we can to insure that your real estate taxes accurately reflect the market value of your home.